1. The customer has the right to return goods purchased in the store up to 14 calen-dar days from the receipt of the parcel on the terms described in the Act of 2 March 2000. on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended)
2. to return the product: Download the return form, print it and fill in: (link PDF)
3. Pack the returned product and return form with proof of purchase
4. send a parcel to our address: Me & Mom Magdalena Kaczmarek, Wileńska 4/8, 94-029 Łódź.
5. We do not accept parcel labelled cash on delivery
6. The return procedure applies only to goods that have original tags and no visible signs of use.
7. Failure to comply with the above recommendations will be the basis for the non-consideration of the return of goods.
8. The cost of sending back the goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
9. After we receive the parcel, within 7 business days you will receive from us infor-mation whether the return has been accepted or not, if it has been accepted, you will receive a transfer to the account provided in the form you filled out.
10. If you send us a package, keep the parcel confirmation - this will be the basis for your complaint if the package is lost.
1 If you received the product as described, without defects, and the size does not match, use the return procedure and order the appropriate size.2. w przypadku reklamacji wadliwego towaru:
2. Download the complaint form, print it and fill in: (link PDF)
3. Pack the returned product along with the form and proof of purchase in a box
4. Send a parcel to our address: Me & Mom Magdalena Kaczmarek, Wileńska 4/8, 94-029 Łódź
5 Within 14 calendar days, the complaint will be considered.
6 n the case of a justified complaint, the defective product will be repaired or ex-changed for another - wholesome, and if it is impossible, we will refund any transac-tion costs incurred by the customer.
7. Reimbursements of transaction costs are made by bank transfer.
8. Complaints regarding the difference in the appearance of the goods ordered with the received, which result from the difference in setting the parameters of the Cus-tomer's monitor, in particular the difference in colors and shades, do not constitute grounds for complaints.
9. Complaints are dealt with in accordance with the Act of 27 VI 2002. on special terms of consumer sales and changes to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
10. Complaints are not subject to:
- natural wear of the product
- mechanical damage
- obvious defects visible at the time of receipt of the package, and not reported im-mediately after their identification